The red colour and the dolphin just seduced me the moment I saw it. I'd imagine this will end up abandoned in a corner in a few months but for while I'm trying and failing to learn beautiful songs on it it shall keep me entertained!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Pluckety pluckety plinky plonky
I bought a ukelele - isn't it adorable!

The red colour and the dolphin just seduced me the moment I saw it. I'd imagine this will end up abandoned in a corner in a few months but for while I'm trying and failing to learn beautiful songs on it it shall keep me entertained!
The red colour and the dolphin just seduced me the moment I saw it. I'd imagine this will end up abandoned in a corner in a few months but for while I'm trying and failing to learn beautiful songs on it it shall keep me entertained!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dykelele is go!
ReplyDelete